4 martie 2015

Muscat International Book Fair, 20th edition, 27 February - 7 March 2015



In the period 27 February to 7 March 2015 at the Exhibition Centre in Muscat opened the 20th edition of Muscat International Book Fair. In this edition participated in many Publishing Lebanon, Qatar, UAE and Oman. Books were both in Arabic and in English.It sells and books for children of all ages. You can choose.

 When I found her opening, I enjoyed enormously. I wanted to go alone than to see what is sold and bought myself some books.
I did not know and Omani population read books, I really enjoyed it. It was a lot of people in the exhibition book sale that purchased books of all kinds, from classic novels to books on art. You can choose only to have money in your pocket.
I bought eight classic novels and poetry greek interesting.
I had fun and I was glad when I saw so many interesting books and people reading the book.
There are also book lovers.
































Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu