11 aprilie 2021

An unforgettable afternoon

 I did not know that in the surroundings of Muscat, there are places so beautiful and not yet discovered by me. Maybe they were discovered, but not by me.

Last week I was with my friends Raheema and Marion, in the most beautiful places, where you can run away from this hectic world. Where you can charge your batteries to the maximum.

I think Oman has many other places of fairytale beauty, but they have not been discovered by me. I hope to discover them and share with you my impressions of those places.

Let my little journey begin through the most beautiful places. In fact, we had a plan to go swimming in the ocean. It was a very cold spring wind outside and it was warm, good for bathing.

2 days before we left, we agreed on what time and who would come to pick me up from home. I equipped myself with everything I needed for bathing, food, water, and all kinds of snacks. We were very happy that you were finally out to the ocean, finally out. We haven't been to the ocean for a long time to bathe in salt water, to expose our skin to the sun, to tan.

The heat is coming and if you don't go to the ocean now, you won't go later, because it's very hot and you can't stay in the sun for long.

Marion came to pick me up at about 11:00 and then we would meet with Raheema, at our place, at 12 o'clock. From there we got in a car and went to we explore the places to the Muscat area, almost 40 km from the city. The city has many very beautiful and secret places that were not discovered by us.

The girls made a plan where to go, they know the places much better than I do. They were in more places than me. The first location was Yiti Beach the second place was Al Sifa and Bandar Khaytan.

We headed to the first location Yiti Beach, it is a seaside village, but it has two beautiful beaches. One with stones and another with fine sand. In fact, I reached the first rocky beach, I didn't like that beach at all because you can't bathe normally because it's dangerous. There were stones everywhere.

Then we decided to go another 5 km on Al Sifa beach, a small seaside village and a wonderful bathing area. The waves were very big, probably because there was a storm at sea, and the waves were beating against the shore angrily. They could take you and take you away or you could get hurt.

That wild beach is 2 km from the village. It's a wild, yet secretive area. With fine and clean sand, of a rare beauty. Oman has many places like this.
I stayed for about 2 hours and I left here because a man had come, I wanted to be alone on the beach with the girls. Not only was a man coming, but you couldn't help but feel that the waves were big and dangerous. But the beach was beautiful, with fine sand and the color of an ear of wheat.
We went to our secret beach Bandar Khaytan, it is a walk in the mountains about 40 minutes to the beach. Our beach was empty, there was no one, a young boy was coming after us. I was pissed at him for coming after us. I wanted to be on the beach alone to feel free, without anyone. To be able to undress without looking at me. Luckily he went to another beach, we were left alone until almost 17.00 when some boys came. I quickly got dressed so I wouldn't be seen.
 In the meantime we enjoyed the deserted beach, the warm water and we enjoyed the hot sun. We felt super good. We relaxed. It was a beautiful day, with no major incidents.

Raheema set fire to make some food. He served us coffee. And we bathed until we were full. We had lunch on the beach, we felt good. I let my body relax and be exposed to the sun. Salt water is good for the body and body. Clean health. Sometimes you need to let go of the waves, to feel good, to relax. It was already 17.00, after the arrival of the 3 boys, we thought to gather and leave. We took a different route to see another exit to the ocean. There are many secret places in that area, you just have to explore a lot to find a good and beautiful one, where you can be alone to enjoy the view around you.

Then we went to the car so that the night would not catch us in the mountains because it is dangerous not to get hurt, especially the animals in the area.
It was a wonderful and wonderful day. I thank God that everything is fine. When we got home, Marion's car broke down on the road, we had to stop and call someone to help her.
But I went home with Raheema. This was my day, full of adventure and fun between us girls.
I got home more excited than tired.


        Written by Bogus Elena













3 comentarii:

  1. Really in the Oman beautiful places need to visit.The tourist must be prepared and take foods and water.last I wish all countries of the world to visit beautiful oman

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Yes, good idea. This like advertising for other countries. To see beautiful country 🇴🇲

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. ce poveste, ce calatorie frumoasa, mai asteptam astfel de povestiri

    RăspundețiȘtergere