16 aprilie 2020

Arabic language is a pleasure to study everyday.

Study is a pleasure even u don't have time to do anything.
In November of last year, I started learning a new language for myself. Shame! let me be some friends and even my husband. Why? Since I am in Oma I have not learned any word in Arabic. Now I understand the revolting question he is asking me. Since I am Oman I have not learned to speak yet. But I am happy and glad that I started with the alphabet and learned to write. On that occasion, I began to read little by little from the Quran, without knowing what the word mean. But to start something new, you need motivation and a desire to learn new things in your life. That day came, I started learning grammar and learning new words. I thank God.  Arabic language is not hard at all. It is very easy if you want to take it is easy. Nothing is difficult in this life. But if you perceive it easily. My Arabic vocabulary increased by a few percent. It is a lot of work and practice, to know a lot and to get something from you. I met wonderful people who made me learn Arabic better and learn other languages ​​that I wanted to learn.
I can say more, but I don't  know to say. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu