7 aprilie 2020

Book Review : The Man God Has for You - "7 Traits to help you determine your life partener." by Stephan Labossiere

Alhamdullilah and Thank You to Allah because He send this book for me to read and to understand, where did I make mistakes in my relanshiop with my husband and with other people in my life.
And second think, how to build with relanshiop withe men and what I need to recognise the good partener for me.
I recommend this book to read it and to put into practice all the trait and to follow it.
It is best book and easy  to read and to understand. I am happy to have it in my hand to discover new traits from the book and to follow his advice.
Ultimately, I hope after reading this book you have gained a lot of insight, some peace, and clarity  on the things you need to be aware of while you prepare yourself to recive the man  God has for you, as well as evaluate if he is in fact, the right man.
While in this process, you are doing your part and becoming your best self. Regardles of what happens romantically in your life, becoming your best self most important. It is important with regard to being in alignment with where God wants you to be, as well as receiving all the opportunities and blessings. He has for you.
It all comes together when you get right yourself and your purpose. When you love yourself, heal, get rid of past hurts,  disappointments, and flush that negative energy out of yours system. You become the woman you were created to be and that is beautiful thing.
I want to you to experience that amazing, successful, long-lasting relantioship that everyone dreams of. You can have this yourself. Again, sometimes it is the right person, wrong time and that is why praying and talking to God is so significat. It is critical in knowing how to handle things.
I encouraged her to pray and ask God what He wants her to do in this situation . She prayed and it led to God telling her to respond to him and she did.
I give you that example as a reminder to always be willing to pray and ask God. Do not allow your emotion to get in the way. Do not allow your fear to stop you. Understand that just because  it was not time then, doesn't mean it can not be time now.
I want to you know to that you can have  the relanshiop of your dreams. There is man that God wants for you. You have to believe that you cand receive it, which is the first step in this entire process believing.
I recommend for you to read and I happy to share with you!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu