27 mai 2020

Book Review: "The Arabian Nights" Vol 1,2. More Marvels and Wonders of the Thousand and One Nights.

Recently, I start to read the book Arabian Nights. In fact, I have been looking for it for a long time to read it, but I didn’t have time to start to read. But I want to read something easy and interesting, that would to take me to a world of fairy tales, mysteries and something that would suit me. I like adventure, where there is humour, love and mystery. Apart from these 3 things that I have described, the book contains many things that I would like to discover during this adventure by reading this book. I saw some story which is in the Arabian Nights, in the movies and cartoons. But, never didn’t I read all of them from the book. But the most beautiful thing, when you read the story from the book, your mind travels in this amazing adventure.
The story of the book called The Arabian Nights, it has been said, is a story worthy of being in The Arabian Nights. Three centuries have passed since the publication of the first European translation of the book, whose Arabic title translates as The Thousand and One Nights.
The appearance of the work in Europe divides the story of the Nights into two chapters. The first chapter is a dimly known tale. It is  the history  of the medieval Arabic work. A glimpse of the book is caught and then centuries pass.
The second chapter is much better known tale, but it is also exceedingly complicated. It is the history  of the modern  work, or works I should say, for the title The Arabian  Nights now  really refers to many works. 

Upon learning of his queen's infidelity, proud King Shahryar has her killed. As revenge on womankind, he decides to wed a different virgin  every night, only to have her beheaded at dawn. Such is Shahryar's practice for three terrible years, until  he weds Scheherazade, the maiden who will change his life.

A breath king beauty, Scheherazade is a learned as she is sensuous. Her first night with the king, she uses her imagination, her eloquence, and more than a tittle  cunning to regale him with a tale of genies and wishes, wisely cutting the story short at dawn. The king is so beguiled; he cannot have her murdered without hearing the story's end. From the on, Scheherazade spends nights conjuring stories flying carpets and fantastical journeys, always stopping with a cliff-hanger and saving her own life, with tales about Sinbad, Ali Baba and forty thieves, Aladdin, and many others.
 I hope, You will enjoy to read this story with me and have a niece and interesting adventures.

Un comentariu: