6 decembrie 2021

Book Review: Ikigai - "Japanese Secrets for a Long and Happy Life" by Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles

Ikigai this Japanese concept, which would translate into the happiness of always being busy, seems to explain the extraordinary longevity of the Japanese, especially from the island of Okinawa. There, the number of centenarians far exceeds the world average.

We are all looking for happiness in our lives. In a recent article I wrote about happiness, perhaps less concisely than in more detail that everyone can understand. Are we all looking for happiness? But who exactly is really happy? Who came to that deep feeling that we all dream that one day we will reach you happiness and we will truly be you.
While I was on a journey of transformation with my family. On one of the shelves of a bookstore, I found this book that made me want to buy it because it would fit me well and get to the answers I had long ago about happiness and how to get to it.
This book helped me discover some secrets of how to become happy through the days.
A long time ago a friend of mine recommended me to read this book because it will help me to discover myself, to get to know myself better, to know the path I have to take in answering some questions that I've had them for a long time. I can't find the answer to them.
I felt that this book would help me become a different person and organize my day and be more productive.
The author of this book advises you to put your life in order. "Cultivation of friendships, moderate nutrition, adequate rest and light exercise seem to be part of health education, but at the heart of that is the joy of living, the joy of living, which helps them to sum up years and continue to celebrate every sunrise, the personal ikigai of each. "
The 10 laws of ikigai:
1. Always be active, never retire.
2. Look at things calmly.
3. Don't eat to your heart's content.
4. Surround yourself with good friends.
5. Get in shape for your next birthday.
6. Smile.
7. Reconnect to nature.
8. Be grateful.
9. Live the moment.
10. Follow your ikigai.
I recommend that you discover these laws of Ikigai after reading your book. I highly recommend finding your Ikugai.
Discover the Japanese secret to a long and happy life with the internationnally bestelling guide to ikigai. The people of Japan believe that everyone has an ikigai a reason to jump put of bed each morning.
 Inspiring and comforting, this book will give you the life changing tools to uncover your personal ikigai. It will show you how to leave ugency behind, find your purpose, nurture friendship and throw yourself into your passions.

It is a book that I highly recommend!
                                                  

                                                Written by Bogus Elena

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu