15 noiembrie 2020

Monologue

 Irina: Where am I? What's here? What's wrong with me here? Why is it still white? Why are the windows behind bars? What am I doing here? How did I get here? Why am I tied to the bed? Let me go? Listen, let me go !? Don't keep me tied up! Why are you keeping me tied up? I'm suffocating! I don't like where I am? Hey can you hear me? Where am I? Hey, those behind the door, can you hear me? What am I doing here? I do not understand?! Like I had a family ?! What happened to her ?! What a soft bed. Shake me as much as I can, because after that, who knows, where will these beasts take me?

My hands and feet hurt from these straps. I can not move. Oh, how soft the bed is, and I can jump on it!

Piss on me, let me go ?! Can anyone hear me ?!

Title: At the door of the room, two men enter in white, untangling her hands and feet. She pushes them. The two force her not to hurt herself and to escape.

Irina: Let me go! Can you hear me? I'm not crazy. I have a husband and a child at home waiting for me. I have to go to work. The boss has to fire me.

Title: The two take her to another room. They are cold, indifferent to her. He left her in the dark, white room, with bars on the window, a bed, a table, and a chair. He locks her in the room and leaves.

Irina gets on the bed, jumps on him, and shouts.

Irina: Huţa-Huţa, Mami Huţa! How good, I swing ?! Tra-la-la-la. I am not afraid of anyone, not of them, not of demons, not of angels.

Title: Irina stops.

Irina: Open my door !! Let me go, I'm not crazy. I want out, I have a husband and a baby.

Man's voice: Hey Irina wake up, it was a nightmare, a nightmare. Lineşteşte you !! Calm down my dear !!

Irina: Where am I?

Male voice: In our bed at home.

Irina: Where's the baby?

Male Voice: Sleeping in his crib.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu