2 mai 2021

A unique experience

 Another mini getaway to the mountains and hiking was 2 months ago, with the whole family. In fact, I planned a week ago to get you this getaway. I was very happy that we will cover almost 11.8 km on foot, through areas where I have never been.

On this occasion I bought new sports clothes, because I did not have such a thing. I encouraged myself with a lot of goodwill and a lot of energy. I didn't really know where we were going. We arrived in the old village of Al Khoud, we walked through the old village, we saw the old fort, the disused building, we rode over a cliff and through palm trees. It's kind of a traditional Oman as far as you can gather in 500 meters.

 We arrived at the date when we had to go to explore the most beautiful landscapes in Oman. We woke up at 5 in the morning, we prayed, we dressed in sports clothes, we took water and fruit. We all met at 7 o'clock in the morning in the village of Al Khoud, at the end of the village. In front of me, an indescribable landscape opened up, mountains and valleys. Everyone gathered, I took a group picture. And I started. We climbed a short mountain and climbed the mountain, descended the valley, and climbed the mountain again.

I saw the sunrise, it was of a rare beauty. It was not hot, it was beautiful and cool weather. I talked to some teenagers and students. I met and talked in a friendly way. I joked and laughed a lot.


I really enjoyed this experience with my family, I went up and then down a high ladder. We walked through some mountain paths very difficult to walk. But the landscape that opened before us was beautiful, full of picturesque places, valleys and Wadi. Wadi Al Khoud clear and flowing water, I drank from it, I was thirsty. On our way we saw a dead fox and then a sheep.

I needed peace and quiet to hear nature speak. And the family kept talking, I didn't want to hear much noise. I haven't had peace and quiet around me for a long time. We started at 7 in the morning, the sunrise was magnificent, to look at it from a height. The Divine creation is sublime. The original creation created many beautiful places, to open yourself to them, to feel and to love it enormously.

It hurts me the most that we don't protect it and keep it clean, but only dirt and plastic bottles everywhere. It honestly hurts me to see something like this around me that doesn't keep it clean.

We returned at 12:00, we had breakfast in the middle of nature. Tired but full of positive energy and happy that I was in the middle of nature. The relationship with nature is as important as the relationship with God.

I would have liked to repeat such long hikes with my family, and why not with my friends.

          Written by Elena Bogus




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu